This handbook has tools for CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy).
Cognitive behavioral therapy is the practice of changing unwanted thoughts.
The CBT model is one of the most effective ways to improve symptoms for numerous mental health disorders. Often times our thoughts begin a cycle that is hard to escape.
The concept of CBT is that thought patterns are learned, and therefore can be unlearned.
Replacing negative thought patterns can improve symptoms for many mental health disorders in the DSM 5.
- Binge Eating
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Social anxiety
- Relationship troubles
- Marital problems
- Sexual disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Quitting smoking
- Low self-esteem
- All Personality Disorders
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
There is more information about CBT below.
There are numerous pages to create self-affirmations.
Self affirmations are words you say to yourself when you’re having negative thoughts or experiencing stress.
Self affirmations are important for kids and adults.
They help reduce stress and build confidence.
Daily, Weekly & Monthly Calendars
If you’re trying to change something, keep track of it.
You can log your calories, water intake, work out sessions, classes you attend, etc.
Tracking good habits is a form of personal accountability, it provides a visual representation, and kicks off a dedicated focus to change.
You can track them however you want.
Sleep Hygiene Information
Research backed, proven better sleep choices.
Not getting enough sleep causes your body to increase cortisol which
- Increases your stress
- Raises your blood sugar
- & Increases blood pressure
These changes in your body might look like this;
- Poor cognition, focus or attention
- Increased anxiety and depression
- Feeling tired through-out the day
- Feeling tired after sleeping
- Difficulty remembering
- Being “spaced out” or “sidetracked” easily/often
- Increase in mistakes/errors
- Mood changes
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.