Harm Reduction Worksheets PDF
A harm reduction plan is a set of guidelines or a strategy to minimize harm done in our lives. Most of the time these are tied to certain symptoms or a diagnosis.
Some common diagnoses that could use a harm reduction plan
- Substance use disorder
- Any addictions
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
The point of having a harm reduction plan is not just to minimize harm but to also start recognizing and thinking about your triggers or warning signs. Learn how they tie together so you can strategize a plan and navigate your symptoms.
I don’t like to recommend anything I haven’t tried myself.
So, these are some of the books, PDFS and groups that have helped me but there are SO many more.
PDFS Related to Harm Reduction Worksheets PDF
Posts Related To Harm Reduction Worksheets PDF
Reading Material Related To Harm Reduction Worksheets PDF
Groups Related to Harm Reduction Worksheets PDFS
Disclosure: Some of the links within Harm Reduction Worksheets are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click a link through Harm Reduction Worksheets and finalize a purchase.